To Life!'s goal is to help our clients obtain the perfect fit when purchasing a mastectomy product. The best way to obtain a proper fit is by having an person fitting in one of our boutiques, but for those who are unable to visit us in person, we have created a video to assist you. Our video and size chart below will help you to measure your bra size in order to purchase a bra that provides comfort and fits correctly.
What are the Common Bra Fit Problems?
There are few telltale signs that you may not be wearing the right bra size from wrinkling in the cups to a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms. Not all bras are created equal. Different brands may run smaller or larger depending on the style. We get that bra size can be confusing, so think of it like jeans shopping. You don’t always wear the same size pants and you would never assume a pair fits without trying it on first. The same is true for bras! Here are some practical tips on how to avoid the ill-fitting, uncomfortable bra:
- The bra band is too tight. Your bra band should fit snugly around your body, and still allow you to breathe comfortably.
- The straps dig in. Your straps should not be too tight, and you can always adjust them.
- The straps are falling down. If your straps are too loose, just adjust them for a better fit.
- The bra band rises up. Try another size band.
- The bra band creates bulges. It should not be too small.
- The cups are too loose. They should cover your entire bust without any gaps.
- The cups are too tight. There should not be any spillage from the cups.
For questions about our products or to speak with one of our fitters, please contact us at 1-518-439-5975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.